Heather Blazer - Printed Pattern
The Heather Blazer is designed for woven fabrics. The easy silhouette of the Heather makes it look great in a variety of fabrics.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- XS-XXL were drafted using sample measurements for a B/C cup. 1X-7X were drafted using sample measurements for a C/D cup.
- Confident beginner - intermediate level sewing.
- PDF pattern includes: instructions, A0 copy shop file (3 pages for XS-XXL, 4 pages for 1X-7X), and print at home pattern size for A4 and letter (46 pages for sizes XS-XXL, 62 pages for 1X-7X).
- Printed pattern includes: instruction booklet and pattern in all sizes printed on white tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Two piece sleeve
- Fully lined
MAIN FABRIC: Any woven fabric with a bit of weight to it is great: Linen, suiting, twill, denim, canvas. Avoid fabrics that can't take a press since there is a fair amount of fusible interfacing involved in this project.
LINING FABRIC: Typically you want to line your jackets with something that will easily slide on and off over other fabrics. Anything a little bit slippery would work. Rayon, silk, a cotton with a tight weave.
WOVEN INTERFACING: You want the type that looks like fabric (not the papery kind) and is fusible. The papery kind will work in a pinch but it is worth investing in the woven stuff as it will really give your blazer a nicer feel.
KNIT INTERFACING: This interfacing also looks like fabric but has stretch, it will reinforce the collar and lapel without making them too stiff!