CLOVER FUSIBLE TAPE MAKER 25MM
Write a review
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Use 10mm Fusible Web for 25mm tape maker.
- Insert the Fusible Web (heat adhesive tape) in the upper groove
- Insert bias cut fabric in the lower groove
- Pull both materials at the same time and iron
- Remove the adhesive tape and apply
- Useful for lattice and meshwork in quilting
- For piping (trimming) in quilting and sewing
- For making three-dimensional flower applique using bias tape