Merchant and Mills House Stripe EU Linen-$56.00/metre
European laundered linen/cotton tumbled at the mill for softness. A dark navy base with a lighter blue stripe.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
House Stripe can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, tops, and loose fitting trousers.
- Dark navy blue with a lighter blue stripe.
- 100% linen.
- 145cm wide.
- 180gsm or 5.31oz.
- Stripe widths: Navy blue: 2mm, Blue: 1.5mm.
- Pattern repeat: 3.5mm
- The stripes run the width of the fabric, from selvedge to selvedge, not parallel to.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
Fabrics are sold per 25cm, one piece is therefore 25cm. If, for example, you want to order 1m, than select 4 in the quanitity.
Note: We recommend that you pre-wash your fabric.
Please note: While we have tried to represent the colours of our fabrics as accurately as possible - each computer monitor may show the colours differently, therefore we cannot guarantee colour representation. You may prefer to order a sample first.