Merchant and Mills Tencel Twill- CAPE BRETON-$44.00/metre
Soft fluid drape with a matte finish. It has a fine twill weave, with the look of sandwashed silk.
- 100% Tencel
- Made in Turkey, Oeko-Tex certified.
- 155cm wide
- Wash cool on a delicates cycle with non-bio detergent and a gentle spin
- Submerge fabric in water before putting in the drum
- Do not tumble
- Once garment is made, wash inside out
- Shake out and dry flat
- The surface texture of Tencel will go more chalky and less sheeny once washed and lived in
Tencel is made from wood pulp that’s harvested from tree farms that are sustainably managed and traceable. The fiber production itself is more eco-friendly than cotton production due to its’ closed-loop process. This means that up to 99% of the water and solvents used are recycled and reused.
Fabrics are sold per 25cm, one piece is therefore 25cm. If, for example, you want to order 1m, than select 4 in the quanitity.
Please note: While we have tried to represent the colours of our fabrics as accurately as possible - each computer monitor may show the colours differently, therefore we cannot guarantee colour representation. You may prefer to order a sample first