Merchant and Mills Tencel/Linen -London Town-$44.00/metre
Write a review
This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it has a soft fluid drape with a matte finish. The small amount of linen gives the fabric more body and a slightly slubby finish. It also makes it easier to work with! Matt finish. Subdued red brick shade.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers and even lightweight jackets. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 85% Tencel. 15% linen.
- 154cm wide.
- There is 6% shrinkage with the first wash.
- Wash cool on a delicates cycle with non-bio detergent and a gentle spin
- Submerge fabric in water before putting in the drum
- Do not tumble
- Once garment is made, wash inside out
- Shake out and dry flat
- The surface texture of Tencel will go more chalky and less sheeny once washed and lived in